Friday, May 11, 2007

Surreal Expression

Hey All!

Since this is my first blog post ever, on this site anyway...
I would like to dedicate this short introduction to one of the greatest, most inspiring artist's that had ever lived - Sir Salvador Dali. I've followed his dreamy, colourful, radical landscapes over the years, and learned to appreciate and accept his creations.

If you haven't picked up a copy of "The Secret Life of Salvador Dali"... you should! Lots of his earlier drawings and sketches are featured inside.
And to that point, even though I'll never be as brilliant or would even consider comparing myself to Dali's earlier work, but I did come to realize that after reading that book, sub-consciously, my doodles from the past had a lot of similarities to Dali's style.

Anyways, this is a site about Doodles... so let's get to it!
I hope you will enjoy viewing my personal work, which I've been creating and collecting for as long as I can remember!
I personally don't like to paint, but ink-on-paper is my thing.

I'd appreciate all your comments!

Thanks for visiting.
AVF_



Doodle 01_ Rebirth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

What do you think about WIKILEAKS?
Thank for all