Monday, May 14, 2007

Big Fish

Doodle 03_ My Sign of Life



Being born under the sign of the fish (March 19th), I am at a stage in my life where I have a strong sense of my place in the spiritual connectness. Compassion and a universal approach to life underlie most of what I do. Ruled by Neptune, the perceptive and psychic planet also reveals my emotional depths and sensitivity on every level.

I’m a bit of a daydreamer. Strangely enough, my intuitive insights are often correct and my accurate foresight usually leaves others reeling. I have a tremendous imagination and use this to further this spiritual urge, as well as expanding my creative desires. I have a strong vision of the way I would like to see the world, and to find the true meaning of life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like this one with the fish,:)