Saturday, May 19, 2007

Fill my world

This past March, I attended the very popular "Learning Annex" Weekend Workshop... and since I was working on some Real Estate and B2B accounts, I thought it was a perfect way to get some valuable advice and inspiration from the real experts in the biz; like Richard Branson, Harry Stinson (developed the King & Yonge building project), and of course... The "Donald"!

Before Trump came out (and it was an unforgettable entry I might add), I worked on this "masterpiece" during Stinson's speech. If you look closely, I depicted myself as the little "pebble" (middle left), surrounded by "money-hungry" preditors. It was a lot to absorb during the presentation.

But I did learn something there -
Never waste your money you don't have!



Doodle 20_ Information Overload

No comments: